What is the PDA Behavioral Assessment?
PDA is a behavioral assessment that through a simple, precise and scientific methodology allows us to discover and analyze people’s behavioral profiles. It also allows us to evaluate the behavioral and competency requirements of a job thereby ensuring you select and develop the right people into the right positions.
The PDA Assessment does not qualify behavioral profiles as “good or bad”, it describes the evaluated individual’s behavioral characteristics.
Our Psychometric behavioral profiling is based on PDA. With the PDA behavioral assessment tool you will be able to…
- Hire the most suitable people for each Job.
- Team up the best talent.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Select the best career path for executives and professionals.
- Identify employee’s and team’s areas of strength and areas for improvement.
Who uses the PDA ?
This assessment is beneficial to :
Organizations: to identify, develop and/or retain talent. This tool is utilized by most of the leading companies ranked on Great Place to Work.
HR Consulting Companies: incorporate a new product into your portfolio, add value to your services, and generate consulting projects based on the psychometric behavioral assessment.
People: in order to understand their strengths and developmental areas to improve job/career prospects, current and future job performance and relationships with subordinates, colleagues and superiors.
What information does the PDA provide ?
Once a PDA has been completed the following information will be available.
A person’s behavioral profile description, detailing (press here to see an example ):
- Leadership style.
- Decision-making style.
- How to lead this person to success.
- Persuasive skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Sales skills.
- Motivation level.
- Strengths and developmental areas.
- Areas to develop.
- Individual and / or group compatibility between one or more individuals and a job.
- Individual and or group compatibility between one or more individuals and your company’s competencies.